Horse Riding near Malaga, Andalucia, Spain
Horse Riding in Rural Andalucia, Spain
Horse RidingThe countryside near our Farmhouse provides an excellent opportunity for our guests to enjoy horse riding in the beautiful Andalucian countryside. The rolling hills, mountain passes and olive groves provide a stunning backdrop to a great sport.
Andalucians love horses and riding is a national passion. Once you have seen the countryside, you can understand why Andalucians take up horse riding at such an early age and their passion for their horses.
Alora countryside is perfect horse riding with great treks and challenging countryside. Horses are selected to match your ability, size and riding experience. Whilst there are sufficient easy treks for the less experienced riders the area is not suitable for those who have no prior experience of riding.
Moonlit Horse RidingOnce a month during the Full Moon we organise an amazing ride and take riders to the El Hacho mountain. Riding in the full moon is a special treat which you will not forget. The ride takes around 3 hours in total and includes refreshments and wine for when we reach the summit. The views are breathtaking and the ride is memorable.
If you wish horse riding to be part of your holiday experience we strongly advise to pre-book especially during peak periods.
Horse Riding Details & Prices
- 2-Hours session ideal for beginners or those with less riding experience.
- 3-Hours session recommended for those who regularly ride as well as beginners.
- 1/2 Day session including lunch at an old Finca. This is a great experience but is strictly for those with regular horse riding experience. Price includes Tapas and drinks.
- Full Day Riding. This is not for the novice or the occasional rider, but is a great way of seeing Andalucian mountains.
- Horse riding prices include safety riding hat, but exclude Sports Activity Insurance, which you are required to have as part of your holiday insurance.
- 3 hour Beginner Course includes groundwork and some riding in the round pen and the posibilitiy of taking a short trail ride subject to the persons ability.
- Barefoot Trimming Course inlcudes 2 hours of training, with the chance to have a go.
- Note: You must have a valid holiday insurance which covers activities such as horse riding. You may be required to show a copy of your insurance before you are allowed to take part.
|Horse Riding||1 Rider||2 Riders|
|1/2 Day inc. Lunch||€80/Rider||€77/Rider|
|Full Day inc. Lunch||€120/Rider||€115/Rider|
© 2003-2018 Cortijo Valverde Rural Country House Hotel, APDO 47, Alora, 29500, Malaga, Spain, Tel:(+34) 952 11 29 79 - Sitemap